Phoenix Bike Accident Attorney
Bicycles are becoming more and more popular for transportation because of the rising fuel costs and the importance of being environmentally and health conscious. Since there is an increase in bicycle activities, accidents are occurring at a higher rate. If you or a loved one have been injured in a bicycle accident, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as you can. At Wyatt Injury Law, we even take the extra time to negotiate our clients medical bills down so that they won’t be stuck with large expenses. Our team charges no fees unless we help you recover compensation for your bicycle accident case. This allows you to focus on your recovery process while we fight to make sure you are properly compensated and protected. If you have been in a bicycle accident, contact our team today to get your free consultation.
What Type of Recovery May Be Available In A Bicycle Accident?
Bicycle accidents in Arizona tend to cause severe injury or even death to bicyclists. Because of this, personal injury claims can help you get the compensation you or a loved one may need to pay medical bills and any other damage involved. There are two different categories that exist for a personal injury claim:
- Economic Damages: These damages would be the hard costs of the bike accident. (medical and hospital bills, lost wages and emergency transportation)
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages would cover the intangible costs of your bike accident. They would include the impact of the accident on your quality of life, pain and suffering and loss of consortium.
Proving Fault for Your Bicycle Accident Claim
Bicycle accidents fall under the category of personal injury. Personal injury cases are defined as negligence or a party’s failure to exercise reasonable care in any given situation. Having an attorney that has experience with bicycle accident cases will be able to help you hold the responsible party accountable. Some actions that will need to be taken to prove fault is:
- Conduct eyewitness interviews.
- Issue subpoenas for traffic camera footage.
- Issue subpoenas for cell phone records.
- Gather other types of evidence depending on the specificity of your case.
Why Choose Wyatt Injury Law’s Phoenix Bicycle Accident Lawyer
The Wyatt Injury Law legal team focuses on providing an excellent client experience while getting the best possible outcome. When working with Wyatt Injury Law, you will work directly with attorney Justin Wyatt who has vast experience in getting the most compensation for his clients in injury cases. If you or a loved one have been injured in a bicycle accident in Arizona, contact us today for a free consultation.