Car Accident Attorney In Phoenix
A car accident can be an overwhelming experience. Because of this, it is important that you contact an attorney that takes the time to understand your specific circumstances and handle every aspect of the claims process. At Wyatt Injury Law, we even take the extra time to negotiate our clients medical bills down so that they won’t be stuck with large expenses. Our team charges no fees unless we help you recover compensation for your car accident case. This allows you to focus on your recovery process while we fight to make sure you are properly compensated and protected. If you have been in a car accident, contact our team today to get your free consultation.
Main Concerns Following A Car Accident In Phoenix
The #1 concern in any car accident is you or your loved ones health. It is extremely important that you or your loved one get medical attention to make sure injuries do not worsen over the coming days. Some information you may want to prepare for when contacting a car accident attorney in Phoenix is:
- Insurance: It is important to know if the other driver(s) have insurance and if you have car insurance. When contacting an attorney, they will want to know this information.
- Injuries: Seek medical attention immediately and keep the documents you receive from the doctor. We will need to know if you or a loved one were injured in the accident and how badly.
- Property Damage: We will need to know what damage occurred in the car accident. Were you able to photograph the scene? Also we will need to know what you remember from the accident.
If you or a loved one have been in a car accident, contact the Wyatt Injury Law team today. It is important to get an attorney that will take the time to understand your specific circumstances and handle every aspect of the claims process as soon as possible.
What To Do After A Car Accident In Phoenix
Once you are involved in a car accident, it is common to be confused or overwhelmed. There are some time-sensitive steps that we recommend you take to make sure you're physically taken care of and your future claim is set up for success. Some of the steps you should take are:
- Seek Medical Attention Immediately: If you are in a car accident, it is important to get yourself medical attention. It is very common for someone to be in a car accident and then recognize a few days later that they are injured. Not getting yourself checked out immediately can result in more serious injuries. The doctors that treat you will also provide documentation of your injuries that will help you in your claim.
- Record the Accident Scene: It is likely that you have a cell phone with you once being in an auto accident. Once you exchange insurance information with the other parties, make sure you take photos of the accident scene. You’ll want to make sure you get images of the damage on all vehicles.
- Contact The Wyatt Injury Law Team: Before you contact the insurance companies, contact our team first. Insurance companies are focused on paying the accident victims as little money as possible. Taking advantage of our free consultation will save you money in the long run and our team will handle speaking with the insurance companies for you at no cost.
What Compensation Is Available For A Car Accident In Phoenix?
Car accidents can have major impacts on the people involved in the accident. You or a loved one could potentially have to deal with thousands of dollars in medical bills, lost wages due to injury and vehicle repairs costs. Some of the compensation that you are able to recover in a car accident claim are:
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one passes away from a fatal collision, then you can get compensation for that wrongful death. If this is your situation, please reach out to us immediately to get a free consultation.
- Loss of Income: If you lose current or future income due to an injury from the car accident.
- Pain & Suffering: You can get compensation if you have mental, physical or emotional suffering from the car accident.
- Medical Expenses: Any medical expenses that are incurred from the car accident can be covered through compensation.
Why Choose Wyatt Injury Law’s Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer
The Wyatt Injury Law legal team focuses on providing an excellent client experience while getting the best possible outcome. When working with Wyatt Injury Law, you will work directly with attorney Justin Wyatt who has vast experience in getting the most compensation for his clients in injury cases. If you or a loved one have been injured in an car accident in Arizona, contact us today for a free consultation.