Phoenix Product Liability Attorney
Product Liability is the area of the law that deals with the liability of the manufacturer. Other parties could potentially be held accountable as well for the injury or harm of the victim. These claims require that certain circumstances are proven. These circumstances frequently involve manufacturing defects, design defects, and/or failure-to-warn marketing defects.
At Wyatt Injury Law, we even take the extra time to negotiate our clients medical bills down so that they won’t be stuck with large expenses. Our team charges no fees unless we help you recover compensation for your product liability case. This allows you to focus on your recovery process while we fight to make sure you are properly compensated and protected. If you or a loved one have a product liability injury, contact our team today to get your free consultation.
Types of Product Liability Claims
There are a lot of different types of claims that fall under the product liability category. Some of those product liability claims are:
- Defective Design: This claim would exist outside of the manufacturing of the product. The product could be manufactured perfectly, but the design and specifications of the product is dangerous and causes injury.
- Faulty Manufacturing: This claim would fall on the manufacturing of the product. If the product was not manufactured to the design specifications and then caused an injury, then a faulty manufacturing claim can be presented.
- Toxic Torts: This claim refers specifically to substances that are sold or used in the manufacture and creation of the product. If the chemicals that make up the product cause injury or harm to a consumer, then a toxic tort claim can be presented.
- Failure to Warn: These can be considered labeling defects. A failure to warn claim can be presented if harm or an injury occurs from a product that could have easily been avoided by the product having a warning label on them.
- Dangerous Toys & Recreational Equipment: This claim is considered a subcategory, but it is a major claim because it tends to affect younger children. When someone (more often a child) is injured or harmed because of the design or manufacturing of a toy or equipment (i.e. a swing set) then this claim can be presented.
Why Choose Wyatt Injury Law’s Product Liability Lawyer
The Wyatt Injury Law legal team focuses on providing an excellent client experience while getting the best possible outcome. When working with Wyatt Injury Law, you will work directly with attorney Justin Wyatt who has vast experience in getting the most compensation for his clients in injury cases. If you or a loved one have a product liability injury in Arizona, contact us today for a free consultation.